File For Unemployment:
Step 1: Create your online account.
- Select Sign Up on the DES webpage.
- Enter your Social Security Number twice.
- Select 'Next.'
- You will then reach the 'Account Creation' page. Here you will:
- Create a user name.
- Enter your email address twice.
- Create a pin number.
- Enter your contact phone number.
- Create a password.
- Select 'Create Account.'
- After your new account is created, an email will be sent to the email address you provided
during your account creation. Select the link in the email to activate the account. The link
is only valid for one hour.
Step 2: Sign In to the website using your user name and password.
Go to My Account Homepage
Manage My Account Settings